5 Weeks Pregnant- How to Prepare for an Awesome Pregnancy and Birth With God!
Whoohoo, congrats on your pregnancy! I am so excited for you and I look forward to walking this journey with you and giving you week by week encouragement and tips for an awesome pregnancy and birth with God.
Like I said in the video above, I encourage you to get a journal this week and head out on your first baby date with God!
Here are some of the questions I love to ask Him on my baby dates:
- What is your heart for this baby?
- What does this baby carry? (i.e. joy, peace, strength, a heart of compassion, etc)
- What are ways you want me to start praying for this baby?
- What is your heart for this pregnancy?
- Is there a certain attitude or posture you want me to take for this pregnancy?
- Are there certain Scriptures or promises you are speaking over this baby? Over their life? Over this pregnancy? Over the birth?
Enjoy your time with Him – I know it will be powerful and encouraging!
And if you haven’t already started taking a prenatal vitamin yet, it’s time to start! I recommend taking a food-based vitamin instead of a synthetic one.
I personally take Thorne Research Basic Prenatal Vitamin and love it.
Also, here is a great blog by Mama Natural on comparisons between other food-based prenatal vitamins if you want to look at some other brands.
And it’s also a great time to start taking Prenatal DHA for baby’s brain development. I love this brand and take it daily throughout my pregnancy: Nordic Naturals Prenatal DHA.
Ok, that’s all for this week! Bless you sweet mama as you embark on this beautiful journey!
Excited to journey with you,
Click here to go to your 6 Week Pregnancy Encouragement!